Empowered by the Holy Spirit Share His Mercy Benefit Banquet 2018
Please join us for our Share His Mercy Benefit Banquet 2018: Empowered by the Holy Spirit on Saturday, October 20th at St. Florian Hall in Wintersville, Ohio.
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Vigil Mass at Our Lady of Sorrows Monastery, Father of Mercy Chapel, celebrated by Bishop Jeffrey Monforton.
- 5:30 – 8:30 PM Banquet at Florian Hall with a silent auction and cash bar.
We are blessed to once again have Bishop Jeffrey Monforton of the Diocese of Steubenville presiding at Mass.
At the banquet, we look forward to socializing with new and old friends of the community, and we will have a cash bar and silent auction available.
This is our largest fundraiser of the year, and besides wanting to spend this special time with you, we hope you will help make it a success financially. We depend upon your charity to provide for over 70% of the income we need to sustain our contemplative-active lifestyle. The funds raised at the banquet make our life possible, allowing us to participate in works of mercy to the poor, give guidance and witness to students on college campuses, to visit our friends in nursing homes, and to develop vocations.
Please Join us!
Be our guest—Enjoy socializing with the sisters and friends, perusing the silent auction and cash bar, sharing in a sit-down dinner, and learning more about our community. There is no cost to attend, though we hope you will consider financially supporting our community.
Whether in person or in spirit, engage in the evening in several ways:
- Become a Table Host—Bring a few friends along with you to the banquet! Simply invite three couples (six people) such as family, friends, or coworkers who you think would be interested in investing in the mission of the Franciscan Sisters. Once you let us know that you would like to be a table host, we send you all of the information you need for your guests; there is no financial commitment on your part or tickets that your guests have to buy. We just ask that you and your friends enjoy the evening of faith, conversation, food, bidding at the silent auction, and supporting our sisters as you are able.
- Sponsor a Table—Make the evening a success by sponsoring a table. Your financial contribution of $350 covers the cost of eight attendees at the banquet who can then learn about and become part of our mission and family. While we would love to see you at the banquet, there is no requirement to attend. We greatly depend on table sponsors and appreciate your help!
- Be a St. Francis, St. Clare, or St. Bonaventure Sponsor—Support our event and promote your corporation, business, or parish! We have different levels of sponsorship available: St. Francis ($1,000), St. Clare ($750), and St. Bonaventure ($500). To acknowledge your sponsorship, we will feature your organization in a slideshow and on a sponsor board shown to the 200+ guests we expect from our local area, as well as from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Erie: making our banquet a wonderful way to advertise your business. We hope you will consider sponsorship because it is the greatest fundraising component of our banquet and, therefore, the biggest element in giving us the stability we need to live our religious vocation.
If you are interested learning more about attending, hosting a table, or sponsoring in any capacity, please contact Kristi at (740) 544-5542 x 115 or email@example.com.