Please join us for our Share His Mercy Benefit Banquet 2017, The Power of Prayer, September 16 at St. Florian Hall in Wintersville, Ohio.
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Vigil Mass at Our Lady of Sorrows Monastery, Father of Mercy Chapel, celebrated by Bishop Jeffrey Monforton.
- 5:30 – 8:30 PM Banquet at St. Florian Hall with a silent auction.
This year, we are blessed to have Bishop Jeffrey Monforton of the Diocese of Steubenville presiding at Mass and present with us at St. Florian Hall. At the banquet, we look forward to socializing with new and old friends of the community. Throughout the evening, we will share about our life of prayer. A video and two sisters’ testimonies will show how our life of intercession, made possible by your support, enables us to weave God’s love into the world.
We appreciate any support you can lend to make this a successful event. Our life of prayer prevents us from holding full-time jobs, so we depend upon your charity to provide for 70% of the income we need to sustain our contemplative-active lifestyle. The funds raised at the banquet give us stability, enabling us to continue our spiritual motherhood and works of mercy to the poor, the suffering, and the unevangelized.
Whether in person or in spirit, engage in the evening in several ways:
- Be our guest—Please join us! There is no cost to attend. Enjoy a sit-down dinner with our sisters as you learn more about our community’s life of prayer.
- Become a Table Host–Fill a table with your friends, family, and coworkers! As a Table Host, you simply invite six people who you believe have the interest and ability to support the mission of the Franciscan Sisters, T.O.R. to attend the banquet. We will send you confirmation cards to give your guests which contain all of the banquet information. There is no financial commitment on your part. We just ask that you attend the banquet, welcome your guests, and enjoy the evening!
- Sponsor a Table–Make the evening a success by sponsoring a table. Your financial contribution of $350 enables guests to attend without paying for their plate. This is critical, especially in facilitating potential new friends of the community to come to the banquet. As one way to show our thanks, we will list your name on the table you sponsored as well as on a table sponsor board in the main banquet area. While we would love to see you at the banquet, there is no requirement to attend.
- Be a St. Francis, St. Clare, or St. Bonaventure Sponsor—Support our event and promote your corporation, business, or parish! This sponsorship is key in defraying the cost of the banquet. We have different levels for whatever you are able to contribute: St. Francis ($1,000), St. Clare ($500), and St. Bonaventure ($250). We will feature our St. Francis sponsors in a slideshow, on a sponsor board in the main banquet area, and on a sponsor board in the silent auction area. We will feature our St. Clare sponsors on the sponsor boards in the main banquet area and silent auction area. And we will feature our St. Bonaventure sponsors on the sponsor board in the main banquet area. We expect over 300 guests to attend our banquet from our local area, as well as from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Erie.
If you would like more information about attending, hosting a table, or sponsoring in any capacity, please contact Ashley at (740) 544-5542 x 115 or email@example.com.