Join Us on a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land!
Join our own Sr. Della Marie Doyle along with Fr. Richard Schamber on a 10-day pilgrimage to the Holy Land! See the places where the Bible happened – where prophets walked and where Jesus lived and died. This incredible tour through rich landscapes and landmarks of our faith is a trip of a lifetime that will truly make the Gospels play out before your eyes.
On our 10-day pilgrimage, we will see spots of importance to our faith such as:
- Mt. Tabor
- the Annunciation Church and St. Joseph’s Workshop
- Cana of Galilee
- the Sea of Galilee
- the Mt. of the Beatitudes
- the bank of the Jordan River to recall Our Lord’s Baptism
- the home of Martha, Mary and Lazarus and Lazarus’ Tomb
- the Shepherds’ Field
- the Holy Grotto of the Nativity, as well as the Manger
- the Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) ending on Calvary
- the Church of the Holy Sepulcher–Golgotha and the Sacred Tomb of Jesus
- the Western Wall or Wailing Wall
- the Mt. of Olives
- the Garden of Gethsemane
- and more!
The cost is $3,550.00 per person/double occupancy. For single occupancy please add $570.00. Registration is due by January 5th.
This price includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston on British Airways (Airfares from other departure cities throughout the United States are available upon request.)
- Accommodation in Christian guest houses and/or 4-star hotels
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Land transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- Comprehensive sightseeing with a professional licensed guide
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Daily Mass
- All gratuities
To learn more about this amazing pilgrimage opportunity and to register, please see the brochure below: