Lenten Retreat 2019
The Full Stature of Christ: Finding and Living your Personal Vocation
Saturday, March 30
Our Lady of Sorrows Monastery
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Come and get a spiritual boost this Lent with us. This year’s Lenten Retreat will be held at Our Lady of Sorrows Motherhouse on March 30th from 8:30-4:00. The day includes Mass, adoration, talks, a homemade lunch, and more. Come to learn more about how to discern and live your personal vocation as a disciple of Christ.
- 8:30 Registration–coffee and pastries
- 9:00-9:15 Welcoming song and introduction to the retreat
- 9:15-9:45 Talk– Finding your Personal Vocation
- 9:45-10:00 Prayer experience (guided journaling)
- 10:00-10:10 Witness
- 10:15 Mass
- 11:15-11:30 Praise and Worship
- 11:30-1:30 Lunch and the opportunity for confession, spiritual direction, or prayer ministry
- 1:30-2:00 Talk– Living your Personal Vocation
- 2:00-2:30 Guided meditation
- 2:30-3:00 Break
- 3:00 Holy Hour with Mercy Chaplet, meditative music, and Benediction
- 4:00 End of the retreat
Online registration is open. Fill out the form below. Space is limited!
Registration is due by Monday, March 18th.
If you have questions, please call Kristi at (740) 544-5542 x 115.
Suggested Donation: $25
If mailing in a check, please make it out to the Franciscan Sisters, T.O.R., and put “Lenten Retreat” in the memo line.
Animals are typically not permitted in our buildings. However, if you have need of a service animal, please call Sr. Agnes Thérèse at (740) 544-5542 x 135 at least a week before the event to discuss options.