(Monday through Saturday)
- 5:30 – Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in silence
- 6:30 – Morning Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours
- 7:15 – Mass
- 8:00 – Breakfast/prayer
- 9:00 – Work or Ministry
- 12:00 – Communal Prayer
(Particular prayer depends on the day)
- Praise, intercession, Rosary
- Stations of the Cross
- Holy Hour
- 1:00 – Lunch
- 1:30 – Work or Ministry
- 5:00 – Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Divine Mercy Chaplet and Evening Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours
- 6:00 – Dinner
Evenings: share group, recreation, study or free time
- 8:30 – Night Prayer
*We keep silence every day from 9:00 p.m. until 9:00 a.m.
*We exercise four times a week for 30-40 minutes.
*On Sundays we observe a more relaxed schedule. Everyone begins the day together with an hour of adoration, Morning Prayer, and Mass, but the afternoon is free for recreational activities, rest, or prayer.
On Wednesdays we have more time set aside for prayer and solitude. Every Wednesday our whole morning is set aside for prayer. Once a month we can choose to use the entire day for prayer.
- 7:15 a.m. Mass
- Morning prayer prayed privately
- Morning spent in prayer, exercise, spiritual reading, study, etc.
- The Blessed Sacrament is exposed throughout the morning
- 12:00 p.m. Optional Rosary
- 1:30 Lunch
- 2:00-4:30 Work/Ministry
- 4:30 Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament (optional)
- 5:00 Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Divine Mercy Chaplet and Evening Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours
- Exposition extended
- 6:00 Dinner eaten privately
- Evening: study or prayer
- 8:30 Night Prayer
We fast and keep silence on Wednesdays and Fridays (except for work or ministry reasons). The silence is broken at dinner.